Tuesday 29 January 2013

I'm new at this.

   I've been a missionary in southern Africa for 7 years now and I've realized that I'm not the best at communicating what I'm doing. In the last few months, I've felt like God wanted me to start a blog to share with people what I've been doing in the last few years. I've seen God doing some crazy stuff all over the world and I haven't shared with 'the Church' about what I've seen God do! My desire is that this blog is one of encouragement to other believers and for us to see that God is at work all over the world and in every area of our societies. It will mostly include reflections of my last years, months and days in missions and anything else Jesus drops into my head! :) Be Blessed, ~Shelly

P.S. My whole family is in Missions! You can check them out at their website at Missions In Africa
 
I'm the one in the middle! My parents, Randy and Karen are to the left of me and my sister, Kay, with her husband, Mark are to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment