Sunday 7 April 2019

Don't Lose Heart





Sometimes I find it too easy to focus on everything I'm doing, the ministry that's happening and the people around me that I care about instead of focusing on JESUS. Slowly but surely, as I focus intently on these things that I love, I realize that my eyes are no longer on Jesus but on what's going on around me.

 I'm so thankful for his GRACE and LOVE for me in these moments. 

He gives me time to reflect and to refocus and to come back to prioritizing the most important thing in my life; my relationship with HIM. Sometimes this is easier said than done, but I know the Lord gives me strength to find a balance between spending time with him and ALL the other things I need to do! 

I know I'm not the only one to struggle with this from time to time, and if you feel like you're in a similar place, DON'T LOSE HEART. The Lord loves you and will give you grace & strength for the mundane everyday things that need to happen. 

When you get a chance, just talk to HIM for a little bit and let him remind you of how much He LOVES YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment